Monday, December 23, 2013

A Child's Christmas Program 2013

Last night the church that our girls & their families attend had their Christmas program. It is always such an incredible blessing and so fun to watch the children sing and play music. Front and center two of Kim's girls, in the red skirts.
 
Posted by Picasa
The other girls directly behind are also granddaughters...all are so beautiful, inside and out. Of course, I'm a bit prejudiced.
 
Posted by Picasa
Two of our grands made their piano recital debut; both did a wonderful job! It was a wonderful way to usher in this Christmas; there is nothing better than celebrating with children.
I hope you have a wonderful day today and enjoy these last few days!
Blessings,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. they are all just adorable..I love these Christmas programs with the little ones. Wishing you and yours MANY Christmas blessings and joys! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures of your grandchildren.
    Merry Christmas
    Stella Rose and momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the children make it a real Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grand daughters are so adorable! Have a most Merry Christmas with your loved ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the little ones that make Christmas so special. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14