I was tagged by Karen@Homespun Simplicity to reveal 6 things I value and 6 things I don't support; then I have to tag 6 others to share about themselves. This is a very fun and easy way to get to know others.
6 Things I Value
1. Life within the body of Christ, the Word of God
2. Family and friends, I love spending time with those that are near and dear to me.
4. Animals, especially dogs
5. Making things for others that demonstrate love
6. Living in a country where we can worship and experience freedom in our lives, especially to homeschool.
6 Things I Don't Support
2. Any institution that strives to take away parental rights.
3. Social religion
4. Gang violence
5. The news media and its prejudices against Christians
6. Any group, government or lay, that takes away personal rights for property owners. When I'm told I can't paint my house a certain color or have to do such and such, it makes me mad.
6 Friends I Tag
My daughter Carrie@Our Journey
My daughter Kim@Joyfullness in Everyday
Pam @Smiling Grammy
Tiffany@Tea With Tiffany
Amy@Home with Amy
Susan @ High Desert Home
Blessings to you this day.
Thankful Thursday August 24, 2017
1 hour ago