Monday, June 30, 2008

Blessed is the heart of a child


Truly I say unto you, unless you are converted and become like
children, you shall not enter the kingdom of Heaven.
Whoever then humbles himself as a child, he is the greatest in
the kingdom of Heaven.
Whoever receive one such child in my name, receives Me.
Matt.18:3-5
Have you ever noticed the purity and innocence of a child in prayer? It is inspiring to watch a little one pour out their hearts to their
Heavenly Father, focusing on Him and tenderly seeking His Heart for
their needs. In a world that pushes us to be self-absorbed and "all about me"
this goes against our natural instinct yet this is the very thing the Lord wants
for us; to seek His Heart and to focus on others, not ourselves. I am humbled
when others bring me before the Throne of God, are you?
If you are reading this and would like prayer for yourself or your loved ones please
feel free to leave me a message with your email and I will respond. It is a blessing
to lift others up.
Be blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14