Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday Trivia is here today my friends. So this flower a friend and I spotted in our neighborhood and love-the closest flower I can find in my book, is Beard Tongue. So if any of you are flower experts please let me know if you recognize it.

Yesterday after walking I met our daughter, Kim, at the pool. It was so refreshing and not crowded at all. Typically we spend one morning a week there and take lunches, but yesterday was just a quick swim. The kids were all laying on the hot cement when we spotted Kim's oldest next to the youngest. Isn't this just the most touching picture?! I love the smile on the oldest one's face.
I just got back from my morning walk with my neighbor-we did our 3 mile loop and I am so hot and sweaty.  I'm getting a pedi this morning in preparation for our trip-so will be ready to be pampered.  It was a gift from our oldest and I always love getting it.
I hope you have some time to enjoy flowers today.
Joy to you!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a sweet photo of brother and sister.

    I'm going to try getting out for a walk ... it's cooler so a mid day walk isn't out of the question. Hopefully my legs will tolerate it ... they were really sore this morning, less so now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is pretty whatever it is. We thinks it's a white flower, BOL
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! Mom has Beard Tongue growing in her garden and didn't know what it was called! No we can post the picture☺

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14