Monday, January 9, 2023

A Most Beautiful Time of Year


 Happy Monday to you!  I've shared that the last several months have been so much colder than previous years, but I'm certainly enjoying our landscape with all its beauty.  Even though it was in the low 20's this morning, the bright blue sky reflecting on the white show is so pristine.  I'm thankful to be home on cold mornings!  Our snow is melting slowly and of course we know it won't end for several more months; usually by Mother's Day we are over the worst of it.  However, on cold snowy days it makes for getting some sewing done.  Tomorrow I'm going to be seeing one of my Ca. girlfriends who is dog sitting for her brother in a nearby town.  We've planned lunch out and some shopping at Hobby Lobby.  I haven't seen this friend in several years and it will be a good catch up.  I hope you are seeing beauty in your world.

Blessings~Noreen

1 comment:

  1. I just love the snow Noreen, its beauty always amazes me, how it covers up, and makes everything new and beautiful! Our snow is still here, and will be here for another month at least. I imagine yours has already melted. I hope you had a wonderful time visiting with your friend! So good to keep in touch with dear friends! May you have a blessed weekend dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14