Monday, October 3, 2022

Take Me To The Mountains

Yesterday hubby and I took a drive up to the Rockies to check out the colors.  We had been given mixed reviews, one friend who only went into Estes told us there were none and someone else said that yes there were. We did find out if you only went into the town you wouldn't see any, but going into the Park there were so many vibrant colors.  I do wish we'd get red and purple too, but I'll enjoy the beauty around us. Look at this handsome young buck.
Bear Lake is a wonderful, easy hike and one of our favorite places to go.


We also hiked up to Alberta Falls and saw some more colors.
The mountains always renew my spirit and I love them. In fact, we are hoping to get one more chance at camping before winterizing our trailer; we'll see.
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to enjoy the beauty around you.
Hugs,
Noreen
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen, such beautiful golds and yellows, fall is my favorite season because of the beautiful fall colors as well as cooler temps. Thank you for the reminder to enjoy each day.
    It's so nice to visit.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your little corner of this wonderful world!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14