Saturday, September 24, 2022

Welcome Fall and Family

Hello and Happy Fall y'all.
 Our entire world has changed over the last three years; one of the hardest changes of all was not to be able to see family on a regular basis, due to Covid and health/age restrictions. My only sibling left, aka older brother and his incredible wife(aka sister of my heart) came out this last week for a visit. They spent two days getting used to our elevation and relaxing, before heading to our home. It was a jam packed two days that they were with us; two dinners with our entire clan of 17 and just catching up with them. Life moves fast when you haven't been together, so the gabbing was not stop. On Thursday, we had a easy dinner here at our home. My sil took this photo of my brother and myself. When you are not used to being around 17 people, 11 of whom are our grandchildren, it takes the energy out of you. We even got to the coffee house on Friday to see two of our granddaughters working. Hubby and I toured them around our town, to show them how much it has grown. Friday night we had a wonderful dinner at our youngest daughter's house which included steak bbq'd by our grandson, salads, roasted vegetables, breads, potatoes as well as dessert. Three of our grands were celebrating their birthdays this week, so we all sang to them and enjoy a special desserts for them. Sadly today they bid us goodbye for now to head back to Ca. We are all looking forward to seeing them on a more regular basis.


 I'm really hoping that I find a regular time to blog again; I've really missed you friends. I do have to ask though, when I go to leave comments now on your blogs, it puts me in anonymously and won't put in my blog name~I have no idea as to what has changed and how to get it back to sign my in correctly.

Hugs and joy to you today.
Noreen, Hunter and Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14