Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Gourmet Delight

The Broadmoor Hotel is incredible and needless to say we had never experienced anything this high end before.  The food was so delicious; the seafood croquette was so good.  Somehow the photo of hubby's dinner didn't turn out, but he loved the Rack of Lamb.  

For breakfast Friday morning we enjoyed another great meal-I had an Egg White Frittata  and hubby had a simple egg breakfast with all the trimmings.

One of the many delicacies was this Rose Water Raspberry Macaroon.  Let's just say I knew I'll be needing to cut back on calories when we returned home.

 We so enjoyed ourselves and it started our Memorial Day weekend off on a good note.

Joy to you. Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14