Wednesday, January 20, 2021

 Hello friends,  Oh my where have the days gone?! I thought sure I had been here since the New Year entered in, but so much has been going on lately that time has slipped away.  I have been dealing once again with my blood pressure, so have limited my time on social media; in fact, I am now also on MeWe and try my best to stay off of FB. We are no longer listening to MSM's news, except for weather.  I have been sewing more, walking and focusing on the blessings of today.

Blessings to you!

Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am so glad that you are doing well. We need to connect on MeWe! I am going to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14