Monday, December 23, 2019

The Countdown is On

Hello there and from our house to yours, Merry Christmas.  We are finishing wrapping one present and have to buy French Bread for another,  but everything else is done.  We had a great party on Saturday with 10 neighbors.  It was the first party we've thrown during the holidays and I am so happy it turned out well.  Tomorrow morning all 17 of us are continuing a Christmas tradition and going to the movies together to see Frozen 2.  Even the teens love going and I love it that we get to go as a group.  Tomorrow evening we will all go to Christmas Eve services together and then hubby and I will drive around our area to look at lights.
What a blessing to live so close to our girls and their families.  I've already started a goal list for quilting starting in January and I've still got to finish one granddaughter's quilt.  I've joined a monthly club at a local quilt shop and will work on small wall hangings once a month; add in the challenges from our mini group and I'll be busy all year.  I'm also going back to Southern California for a huge quilt show at the end of January; it should be an adventure and I'm meeting my best friend at the airport.  The very first road trip we took was to Road To California about 16 years ago; I haven't been back since, but she goes every year with her mini group.  I knew the gals in her group when we lived next door to each other, so it will be fun to see them as well.
I pray you have a wonderful Christmas and end the year on a positive note.
Blessings,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14