Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Celebrations

Merry Christmas Eve to you and yours! I meant to post these photos earlier this week, but time got away from me. Last Saturday evening we had five couples from our street over for a Christmas Party; we hadn't done this before and decked out our basement. It was such a fun gathering; wish I had gotten photos of all the food on the table. Everyone had a great time catching up.  The food tables were eventually filled; I think I need to live at the gym for the next month.  All the neighbors brought appetizers or a dessert and I'm still full; don't think I can eat another sweet.





This morning all of us went and saw Frozen 2 and I liked it better than the first Frozen.  Our youngest granddaughter mentioned she wants to see it again; I think we will add it to our collection when it comes out for sale.  Tonight hubby and I will be joining our girls families attending Christmas Eve service; afterwards hubby and I will drive around looking at lights.
May your Christmas be blessed with peace, love, joy and 2020 be healthy and happy.
Blessings to you.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14