Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Monday to you!  It is so hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Christmas will be following shortly.  Thank you all for  your comments about my missing diamond from my original wedding set, that is now 41 years old.  Unfortunately, I did not find it; hubby was surprised that I spent time searching, since it was such a small stone and that I was blessed by our daughters and 10 of our 11 grands coming over to help me search for it.  I will say that they all thought it was my ring from our 25 wedding anniversary that popped out.  I am going to be more diligent in watching the prongs on my rings from now on.  At some point we'll go to our jewelers and have the center diamond replaced.  It was a very inexpensive set we got when we became engaged,  but more importantly it was the sentimental value it held.
We are back into our routine of getting to the gym and it feels good, but it is still work.  This week is fairly open, expect for sewing and our mini group meeting on Friday.
Our snow is gone and sun is out-yay!  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14