Thursday, November 21, 2019

Christmas is Coming

Hello Friends, Just about the time I'm ready to head down and sew, I see a friends blog who is posting about dishes. I almost didn't go by, because the last thing I need is more dishes....however I'm so glad I did. For the last several years, I've picked up some of these plates, just because I love them. This year, I'm not making quilted gifts for the neighbors, but thinking a plate of some goodies would be really nice for the holidays.

I also love the chargers that are underneath the first dish-so cute.  So tomorrow when I head to Walmart, guess what I'll be getting.
Yay!  I'm so anxious to get out house decorated and was going to wait until after our Thanksgiving weekend company comes, but now I'm thinking we might have to move it up to next week.  I just arranged for our two oldest granddaughters to come over Wednesday afternoon and help put up the tree. They love it and it helps the with Christmas expenses.
So now that I'm inspired, I will need to get downstairs to work on a special quilt project; it's the perfect day because there is snow on the ground.
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. I have bought the platter and the new designs of these plates every year. I hang them on our dining area wall when I start decorating for Christmas. I really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Those plates are lovely. I'm not quite ready in the mood yet but hopefully it will hit me soon.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14