Monday, April 10, 2017

It's Monday and the beginning of Easter week.  I hope you had a great weekend!  Thank you for the comments concerning the Spam I'm receiving on my dashboard reading list-I've reported it to Blogger and also to the company that it is coming from.  Not sure how they got my URL, but so ready to have them stop.  The blog titles are essays that others have written and I have never even been to the site they were generated from; it is so frustrating when you get unrequested posts on your reading list of followers~when you don't know who in the world it is.  I had it happen years ago and finally realized that a blogger I had followed had sold her blog to someone else and it was all ads.  This issue seriously makes me consider going to another site like Wordpress etc.
We are now down to one pup-Petrol went home yesterday. While she was thrilled to see her family, Hunter was sorry to see her go.  He does so well with another pup here and if we didn't want to travel as much as we do, I'd have another dog in a heartbeat.
My week will be crazy with lots of appointments and gatherings~birthday parties, shopping and preparing for our Easter celebration.
It's sunny here today, but still cool.  I'm so ready for spring.
Joy to you!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14