Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter Sing

Happy Tuesday! On Easter Sunday night our daughters church was putting on a special presentation with the children. All but 2 of our 11 participated and we were thrilled to attend. The older children were in two different skits or mini-plays and it was so good to see them acting; our younger grands joined in singing. The little girls in the front right, bottom row were so adorable. Our three grands are top right; the girl in the middle with blue dress is from one family and flanked by two sisters from the other family. They did such a great job. WE didn't get any pics of the kids made up for the skit though.

I had Fig Leaf club this morning and then took a good friend out to lunch for her birthday. This afternoon I've been baking~tomorrow I'm having three neighbors, who I did the study with, over for brunch. It will be a nice way to end our weekly time together. Hope you have a great day and that your week has started off on the right foot.
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Your grands look so sweet! Our church had a song that the kids could stand up front and participate in, but none of them wanted to! It was cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet children! It's so nice to have the children involved in the Easter service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, Adorable grands. I always loved seeing children in choir or skits. Have a fun time tomorrow. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That had to be a great Easter evening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're thinking you have your own choir with the grands!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14