Thursday, February 9, 2017

It's Thursday and today I'm so very thankful for blue skies and warm temps!  Tomorrow is supposed to be even better, highs in the 60's-yeah!  Yesterday afternoon I walked with a neighbor at our Rec Center and it was wonderful.  Lil is about 3+" taller than I am and has a longer stride-so I get quite the work out with her.  We walked almost 4 miles in 45 minutes, not a power pace but still good.
This morning I met my girlfriend at our lake and walked-it's not quite 3 miles and she hurt her ribs/upper back a few weeks ago, so it was more of a leisurely walk where we could just visit.
This afternoon we have Lily and Copper coming over for the afternoon and we will also have four of Kim's kiddos here for our weekly time together.  I think we will play a different game today-either Quirkle or another card game.  Tomorrow I have my mini quilt group and it should be fun.
I hope you've had a great week so far and enjoy today and tomorrow.
Blessings and joy to you!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14