Friday, August 5, 2016

My Girls

There is no greater joy than having  daughters you are close to!  Blessings flow when  your two daughters are so very close, not only because they are sisters but because they are also friends.
Last night my girls, Kim on the left and Carrie on the right went to hear one of their favorite authors speak.  Sally Clarkson was in Fort Collins and the girls planned to attend; hubby and I had a standing Thursday night activity with neighbors, so I wasn't able to go.  My girls have regular school activities together for their kiddos, but this was centered on making you home a haven-at least that is what I think the topic was.  Both daughters have such a wonderful way of decorating and creating a welcoming home that I'm not sure what they would need advice for; however I do know that they want their house to be a haven for their hubby's and children.  I haven't heard a recap of last night yet, but I'm sure I will.  I am so proud of the Christian women, wives, moms, sisters, nieces, friends and examples my daughters are.  My cup runneth over!
Joy to you!
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. It is not only a joy for you but for them as well!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, You make me smile talking about your daughters. It's good that daughters are best friends as well as being sisters. I have that with my girls also. Yes, it's a blessing. Enjoy your weekend, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful Noreen! My two girls are not close. Close in age. Close growing up. But not close as adults. It is heartbreaking to me. But it is what it is. I do know that they would be there for the other in a heartbeat. But they do not do anything together, or have much of anything at all in common.
    : ( Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have every reason to be a proud mama. I'm so happy for you and the relationship that your daughter's have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very special!!! It speaks volumns that they desire their homes to be a little slice of heaven. Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14