Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Just A Few More

It's outdoor Wednesday and I'm enjoying our nice warm weather; didn't go to the pool today, had to help a friend with wedding decorations for her daughter. My days are so busy, but not a huge amount of things to blog about...so I keep going back to our photos and pulling ones I didn't share while we were on the trip. Hope you enjoy!




Below is peat-which they used in past years to heat the houses; some folks still use it today.


As we shared out photos from the trip with our family last night, it was like reliving it again.  Simply loved the land, the people and the animals.  We have numerous photos we'd like to have enlarged and hang; just need to decide which pictures to use. 
Hope you have a fantastic day and find time for a joy!
Hugs, Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Noreen, I am sure you had the most wonderful time...seeing all that beauty. I love that big pretty horse...but would not want him to step on my toes. Yikes what big feet he has. I hope you enlarge one of the photos you and your husband were in. Blessings to all there for a great 4th. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a lot of wonderful photos to select from. Maybe you could make a collage of a variety of them for a special wall.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Isn't it amazing how different "normal or usual" is for everyone?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing and feel free to share your photos from your trip anytime.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14