Friday, February 24, 2017

Seriously!

Happy Friday to you!  Today we are having our carpets shampooed and had to move furniture etc.  Hubby put our ottoman up on the bed this morning and I just walked in to see this.  How funny Hunter is-I couldn't believe he had jumped up onto his bed on top of the ottoman; sometimes he can be a little unsure of heights.  However since he sleeps on our bed with us every night, I'm sure he nows how cushiony it is.
I'm still fighting this cold, but am better than I could be.  Since all our furniture is moved downstairs, including my sewing room, I'll just be playing on the computer until this afternoon.  It's snowing here again so winter is definitely back.
I hope you have a great day and weekend.
Joy to you.
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. How nice to have all your carpets shampooed, the house will feel and smell so clean after that! Your pup is adorable, what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word! That is way too adorable!!!!!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a comfy spot is worth the work to get there!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen, So funny bout Hunter. :):) We are having a thunder storm in Feb...crazy. The sun is shining to the west at the same time. :):) Hope we get some calm soon. Blessings to all of you, wishing you well. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny - Hunter is King for a Day!!! We had some snow flying by today but none that made it to the ground:( It sure did get colder.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Pets always seem to have a knack for finding the best sleeping spots, lol! You will enjoy having the lovely clean carpets! I hope to do mine in a month or so. Glad to hear that your cold is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14