Monday, February 20, 2017

Be Still My Heart

Happy Monday to you!  We have had such fun on our road trip, visiting with friends and our next door neighbors and exploring new areas of Az.  Again, we absolutely love Sedona and would like to go back and stay there as well as Oro Valley, near Tucson.  However, somehow on this trip I've managed to catch a cold and hope to fight it off.  Although we've loved our time here, the rain has put a bit of a damper on it and I'm more than ready to head home to family and to this little guy.  Carrie sent this pic to me yesterday and it made me want that fluff ball in my lap.  Luckily, our friends have their dog Dukie with them, so I got some time with him-I'm sure Hunter will be miffed when we get home and he smells his buddy from next door.  Being here actually made me think about spending a month here sometime-maybe in a year or two.  We'll see-if I can avoid big cities and their traffic, hubby might actually be able to talk me into it.
I hope you had a fantastic weekend.
Blessings to you!
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better and have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear, I do hope you can fight back that cold! I am sure you miss your little white sweetie! Yes, Sedona is very pretty!
    Love your background on your blog, Spring Time!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you fight off that cold. We are fighting Influenza A here... no fun at all. I, like you, would love to spend a month or two in AZ (away from the cities). That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I know what you mean about big cities and traffic, no fun at all! Sorry to hear you got a cold on a fun trip, that is no fun! Hope you are feeling better! I know your sweet Hunter will be so glad to see you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14