Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Girlie Lunch

Happy Wednesday to you all. As you know, yesterday I had a lunch for Carrie and her girls, while hubby took her teenage boys to lunch and then bowling. I meant to get photos of the table before everyone sat down, but it all happened so quickly. We had Cucumber & Cream Cheese sandwiches-so good, with peanut butter stuffed celery, chicken salad that is to die for and fruit as well as dessert.
My Carrie-such an incredible woman, daughter, wife, mom, sister, aunt, friend-she is a true blessing.
Her four girls, such fun~always so joy filled.

Love our grands to pieces!
May your day be filled with joy and love.  I'll be soaking up the sunshine in AZ for a few days, so I'll see you when I'm back.
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do. Everything looks good. It is wonderful they live close enough to do these kind of fun things with you. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about the teas and lunches you have with all your girls...soo fun. Enjoy your time in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What special memories you're building!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely is that! So many tradition and memories for the grands!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet day to spend with Carrie and her girls. Love the heart shaped sandwiches. Many blessings to you Noreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! And what precious girls around your table! Wonderful memories for all.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14