Friday, October 9, 2020

Fall At My Home

Happy Friday to you! Fall is definitely here in Northern Colorado and one of my top must haves for the season is Mums. This cute wall hanging was my latest Patchabilities project and I love it.

We have five Burning Bushes in our back yard and this year they've been so brilliant.  Love them.
Our huge Locust tree in the back yard, just starting to change colors.
I lost about four Mums last year with our weird weather, so of course needed some new ones for the front walkway.  Although red would have  been my first choice of color, the purple have been so beautiful. This one will be planted in the front yard when it is at the end of its bloom.
This beauty will be planted in the back yard; I just love these plants. I always liked them, but it wasn't until we traveled in Massachusetts, this is a plant that I immediately get when autumn weather arrives.  In northern California they lined our brick stairs to the front door.  New England has a way of decorating their front yards and porches for the season, which is forever imprinted on my heart.   
Our sky is still so smokey and hazy; it is hard to be out. I'm thankful we got a treadmill so that I can get my miles in daily.  Most of the time I aim for four miles, between walking Hunter and using the treadmill at night. Yesterday I only got in a little over one mile, but today I've already done one mile on the treadmill and will do at least 2-3 more tonight.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Noreen
 

1 comment:

  1. Your wall hanging and the fall decorations are wonderful. I love the new mums . Burning bushes were one of my mom's favorite fall plants. She finally put one in on the corner of her lot. She loved it. Hope you and your family are all doing well. Stay safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14