Friday, July 3, 2020

Happy Friday to you! We have had a great week which started out going on our first adventure with our new trailer. Thankfully our destination was only an hour away and it made it so nice. Of course we experienced several "first time" events, nothing major- just learning events. Here are some pics from our time away.  Here is Hunter relaxing under the picnic table; it was funny to us that he didn't stay on the mat, but enjoyed laying in the dirt.  By the time we got home he was so dirty that he got a bath immediately.

With all the walks we went on, he was tuckered out by the evening.
A view of the lake; it is such a beautiful area.  I can see this campground becoming one of our "get away" places.
It was quite windy on Tuesday and the water was still cold, so we didn't get the Paddleboard out.

Breakfast each morning; we found out that we need to take the battery out of the smoke detector when frying bacon. I had read this is a common occurrence among RV owners.  You'll notice the mug of coffee~I got this mug at the Sisters Oregon Quilt Show three years ago.  I just loved the scene and had no idea that in three years we would have a trailer.  This last Christmas hubby bought a Trailer ornament because it reminded him of a pin cushion I made two years ago; again, we had no intent of having a trailer~so this year it will go on our Christmas tree.

We are still in the process of gathering things that we need for the trailer. We will have another two day get away in about three weeks; I'm already looking forward to it. Hunter will take a bit to adjust to all the new nosies the trailer makes while being towed, but I think he'll get used to it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and celebrate our great country!
Blessings,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new camper life~ you're off to a great start! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14