Monday, August 19, 2019

The Quilt Show

Hello Friends,  It has been forever since I've been online; life just seems to be flying by.  Yesterday five quilting friends and I headed down to Centennial to watch the taping of The Quilt Show with Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims.  We spent the entire day in the studio and it was so fun to see a show produced and taped.  It was a long day for us~we left our town at 6:30 a.m. and got home after 7:00 last night. Typically I hate driving down to Denver, due to traffic, but our driver has been nominated the designated driver for our group-she is just a good driver and keeps us older gals calm.  Michelle is pictured in the front row wearing the white top.  The excitement with the show, other than the two hosts and crew, was that we got to watch Amy Milne and Kim Lacy share some of their techniques and quilts.  Kim Lacy's fabric painting was incredible!   These friends all inspire me in different ways and are such a wonderful group.
Have a wonderful day!
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14