Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Winter Trees

Happy Wednesday to you all. We have blue skies today and no snow, but my it is beautiful and cold outside. Here is our view of the trees covered with Hoar Frost. I love the sight.






Today is supposed to be warmer than this past week and the only day where it will be tolerable.
We are off to the gym and then I'm meeting friends for coffee this afternoon.  We have gone to several movies lately, two of which I wouldn't see again.  The latest one we saw was The Upside with Nicole Kidman.  We both thought it was a great movie and the acting well done.
I'm hoping to see The Green Book this weekend; apparently it is one of the best movies out this year.
I hope you are all doing well and staying warm.  I think the only place in the States that is warm is Florida.  Our Rockies have spring training in AZ and normally it would be pleasant, but it has rained a lot and been so cold.  Glad I didn't spend the money to head down there.
Joy to you!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Noreen, happy to see you have sunshine, our weather has been nothing but rain this week and will continue, it is cold one day warm the next, But am happy we have no snow, I am not a snow fan, simply because we are not prepared for it ,when it comes, our roads are not cleared, and most everything shuts down. Smile! I do love to see it fall and maybe stay for a day or two. I guess you might say I am picky. ha ha
    Enjoy your gym workout and get together with friends,
    Always so nice to see a post from you.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are beautiful, just the way I love to enjoy them in the winter, their almost magical.
    While I was in Arizona the weather was quite unusual, cold, windy and rain.
    Some evenings I had to bring mom's flowers in because the temps were below freezing. I never did wear my sandals.
    Coming home this week I hit that New Mexico storm, it was looking like I would end up staying longer in Albuquerque, but I made it home safely.
    Seemed as though God cleared the roads as I travelled, then I heard that there were car pile ups later where I had travelled through.
    Our God certainly looks after our every need.

    Have a blessed day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been cold and experiencing a lot of rain this year. I hope you enjoyed the Green Book. I loved it! I also enjoyed The Upside.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14