Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Happy Wednesday to you!  I hope you've had a good week so far and that the rest will just sail by.
Yesterday was a good day, filled with sunshine and water-which always makes it fun.  Today, I will be going to watch grands at their swim lessons and then coming home.  It's going to be really hot here today, high 90's.  The house is already shut down and the a/c on 78; I imagine it won't turn on until later, maybe around lunch time.  I have a group of three other gals whom I walk with and we decided that we just wanted to celebrate our birthdays by doing a lunch once a year.  Of course, there are little gifts that are shared on each person's birthday...but we didn't want to make a huge ordeal out of it.
So today, we are going to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch.  My birthday is in March, one in July and one in August, plus one in November.  It should be a lot of fun; the food is great and the prices good~what more could  you ask for.  This afternoon will find hubby and I grocery shopping; we are Mother Hubbard's Cupboard and have friends coming over tomorrow for pizza and my brother and sister of my heart coming on Friday.  WE already started cleaning so that is checked off the list.  My brother and sil will only be here for 2 1/2 days, so not much to do. I wish it was a longer visit, but  they have a wonderful fur-baby at home they will need to get back for.
I hope your day is sunshine, lollipops and all the things that make you smile. In case you don't recognize that line, it was from a song in the 60-70's.
Joy to you.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day ahead of you! We had a HUGE thunderstorm last night. Such a nice relief even if only for a short time!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I recognized that song immediately! We have a group of 6 gals that do lunch for each of our b'days. It's always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14