Thursday, March 16, 2017

Did you figure out which President it was I referred to in yesterday's post?
I love the photo below-it was everything about Ireland I loved-rolling hills, sheep and cattle and homes from decades ago.  This picture was taken from the cemetery where my great grandparents are buried.
We will have a girlie tea party tomorrow and then a traditional Irish-American dinner tomorrow night.  I grew up eating Corned Beef and Cabbage and thought everyone in Ireland did as well-the answer is it was something available for the immigrants and relatively inexpensive.  In Ireland you are more likely to have Lamb Stew, Fish and lots of Potatoes.
Enjoy your St. Patrick's Day.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. That would be JFK's family. Your photography makes me want to plan a trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Paddy Day to you all!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, I love the photos. Funny the things we think we know and don't. LOL. I would think the Irish would love corned beef and cabbage too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14