Thursday, December 15, 2016

Another great treat from Mr. Chewy

This month we received two items from Chewy for being their ChewyInfluencer#. The first was a wonderful treat that Hunter really enjoys and would eat throughout the day if I would let him.




"For every Wellness product purchased at Chewy.com from December 5th to December 19th, 2016, one Wellness pet food meal will be donated to the Jackson Galaxy Foundation to feed pets in need. We know you want to show your dog extra love with a treat that is as healthy and wholesome as it is tasty. Grain Free WellBites are soft, chewy and delicious. They feature a unique blend of healthy ingredients like chicken, beef, lamb, salmon, apples, sweet potatoes and blueberries in a tasty, nutritious treat. These real food bites are a great size for training, treating, or just plain spoiling! Key Benefits A great treat for all life stages from puppy to adult Contains no corn, soy, artificial colors or additives Made with two kinds of meat protein for an irresistible flavor and taste Perfect for training or just an everyday reward Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols".

The next item I had such great hopes for was the Ultra Paws SnoJam Fleece Dog Coat.  I can tell  you that the quality is so good and it is made well.  Before choosing this coat, I went onto Chewy and checked sizes; they said the small was for a Bichon Frise.  You can imagine how disappointed I was when I went to hold it next to Hunter and I knew it was huge.  His other coats are size small.  This coat is so big and even when I put it on him he was able to just walk out of it.  The body is too long and of course the legs too long as well.
Ultra Paws SnoJam Fleece Dog Coat provides full-body warmth in times of chilly weather. With removable hood that easily snaps on and off, plus extra-long cuffs your pup will be ready for the colder temperatures from head to toe. The comfy fleece helps ready your pup for cooler temps, whether in the home on drafty floors or outdoors in rain, shine, sleet or snow. It’s the perfect onesie for your pup.

Key Benefits

  • Povides full-body warmth in times of chilly weather
  • Features a removable hood that easily snaps on and off, plus extra-long cuffs your pup will be ready for the colder temperatures from head to toe
  • The comfy fleece helps ready your pup for cooler temps, whether in the home on drafty floors or outdoors in rain, shine, sleet or snow
  • Decorative collar with opening to attach leash for easy on/off
  • Machine wash with warm water, gentle cycle. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed
It was such a good looking and well made coat; I'm wondering if any other Chewy customers have found the size issue to be true. I'm thinking it might fit a beagle or a small border collie.
If you have a mid-size dog and think you might be interested, I'd check Chewy for the measurements of the coat.  If it will work, let me know and I'll mail it to you after the holidays.  This is open only to bloggers who are active or that I know and followers of my blog.
May your day be merry and bright.
Chewy provided us with these items as a Chewy Influencer.  We did not receive any compensation for  our review.  All opinions are our own.  You can find more goodies here at Chewy:
https://www.chewy.com
Thank you to Sydney for all her help.
Noreen and Hunter

6 comments:

  1. We tried to review that coat too, but even though we responded within 30 minutes all 25 coats were already claimed! But it sounds like it's just as well, because we chose the extra large, and maybe it would have been too large? Oh well! Maybe you could donated the coat to a local animal shelter?

    I'm glad he enjoyed his treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collies have a great suggestion for what you could do with that coat. We have those same Wellness treats to review next week. We are happy to hear they are so good because Mom hasn't opened the package yet:(

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad the coat didn't fit! Nice review though.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute coat. Dante gets cold so easily, so I have him in sweaters constantly. Might have to give this a try. I hope you are having a lovely Christmas and staying warm. many blessings to you. love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is wonderful that you get to test out so many great products. xo diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad the coat didn't fit! What a great way to try out new products though! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14