Thursday, July 27, 2017

It's Thankful Thursday and I'm so thankful for the many, many blessings in my life. First of all for His grace and mercy who saved me. Also for family, love and for sight. These two pics I saw this morning while walking. As I've gotten older, my sight has declined(like it does for most of us)and I'm thankful for glasses that give me the ability to see. Don't know what this plant is, but it is so pretty.


I'm thankful for you dear friends who make life's journey so much sweeter.
Blessings to you and yours.
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. And of course there's always cataracts that start forming. Both our pawrents have them. Mom's are just starting but dad's are going to be "ready" in the next year or two.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an uplifting post! I have so much to be thankful for - I would say that I don't know where to even begin, but as I read today, I'll begin like the Bible does: "In the beginning, God..." I am so thankful to have God in my life.
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what that plant is either--but it is really pretty.
    Hope you have a blessed weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty white flower and butterfly pics. Sight sure is a gift to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterfly! The plant is Obedient plant; it comes in pink too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14