Friday, April 29, 2016

On Wings Like Eagles

Happy Friday Friends! One of the many things I'm thankful for concerning winter in Colorado is that Bald Eagles nest here. I am always in awe when I see Eagles soaring over us. That is one of the joys of living here in Colorado and I never tire of the majesty of the Eagle. In spite of my whining about the lack of warm sunshine, I was again reminded of the joy of winter when my daughter texted me these photos. Last evening as they were heading to Costco they spotted this beauty and her hubby pulled over to get the following shots. Not only did they thrill me, but I know that the five kiddos in the car were equally excited! For your viewing pleasure~



Here is our son-in-law getting the shots.  Hubby and I are so blessed by both our son-in-laws whom are more like sons to us.  They are incredible men, husbands, fathers, son-in-laws, brothers, friends and they both minister life to us.  We couldn't be more proud of them and are so very thankful! We are also very thankful for our daughters making such incredible choices for their hubbies.
I hope you enjoyed a bit of Colorado this morning. 
We will be getting lots of snow today and this weekend, so will be staying in.  Our youngest and her family will be heading to Mount Rushmore;  I will be praying for safe travels for them all.

14 comments:

  1. Noreen, I loved the pictures. You know what I also love??? That you think of your SIL's as sons. I do too. It makes our family stronger. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shots!!!! I need to go birding now..LOL
    have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, what a wonderful experience. Such good pictures. Wild life is something that you can never see enough of. We saw an eagle up here once when we were taking a drive up towards Truckee but I didn't have a camera with me. It was so beautiful with the morning mist through the trees, would have been a fantastic shot. When we were in Alaska, I looked forward to seeing the eagles lined up on the fences like the postcards show, but the only ONE we saw was at a wild life sanctuary. It was very impressive anyway..Have a great weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! I can never get tired of seeing Bald Eagles!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golden Thanks for sharing :-) we love Colorado. Saw in the news that you guys are getting snow again this weekend. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what wonderful shots (and sighting)!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, majestic photos and scenert; touching testimony on the young men in your life. Thank you, enjoy your snowed-in weekend, spring has to be coming for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, amazing photos of amazing birds!!! Safe travels to your family.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. We wouldn't mind seeing one of those in the wild
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing photos! Bald eagles winter near us, but it's a good 30-45 minutes from here, so we don't see them here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love how you captured him in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet it was incredible seeing that in person! I would love to! Soo happy for you that you have wonderful sons-in-law! That is truly a blessing! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love eagles and watching them soar. I haven't seen any in many many years as we don't have any down here, but they are gorgeous birds. Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14