Sunday, November 22, 2020

Fun Times With Fun Friends

Hello Friends! This weekend we had our dear friends stay with us; they moved here in September and this weekend they needed to be out of their home. We took them up to Estes for the day and loved showing them around. We walked around Sprague Lake and stopped for photos.  We have known them for 39 yrs and they are such a great couple; we are so thankful they are now living about 15 minutes from us.


This is their new dog, a red fox Lab and 7 months old.  She spent a month with a trainer and is so well behaved for such  a young pup.
Here is their other dog, he is a Havenese.  Hunter and Milo get along so well and it was easy to have our friends and the dogs with us.  The guys played Cribbage and worked on some projects and we had some retail therapy.  

 They left about an hour ago and it is so nice to know that they are so close in proximity.

I hope you had a great weekend and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14