Monday, June 24, 2019

Family Fun

Happy Monday to you! Last Saturday evening the whole crew gathered together to celebrated Father's Day for my man and also his birthday; since he shares it with our second grandson, we always try to separate the parties. Look at the spread my girls put out for all 17 of us-sandwiches that were so good and included my hubby's favorite, salad, watermelon, chips and a killer Chocolate Coconut Cake.

This grandson was born on hubby's birthday and he is so fun to be around!  He will turn 16 in July.
Two granddaughters made this cake and it was so delicious.
Today I got back to the gym and then went over to a close friend's home to work on a sewing project. We had to first decipher the pattern and then begin the tedious work of cutting out and fusing Flex Foam to the pieces.  We had a great lunch and then continued on with our first steps.  We decided to quit, as we both need to quilt the individual pieces prior to assembling them.  It is fun, but quite a challenge for me.  Once it is together, I will post photos of it.
I hope you had a great weekend!
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. What fun; your family really knows how to throw a party! Your grandson is such a handsome young man, happy birthday to hime. Thanks for sharing your abundant blessings with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to be around family for celebrations! Hope you enjoyed your sewing projects. God bless....

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14