Thursday, February 22, 2018

Happy Thursday to you; today is a day I want to share just how thankful I am for these three loved ones.  More photos from our Anniversary Celebration will be here soon, but for now I just want to proclaim how thankful I am and our family is for my brother Richard and his beautiful bride Susan.  Sue is the sister of my heart; they have always been so incredibly loving and giving, not only to me but to our family.  We could never say thank you enough.  Even this party, celebrating their 50th anniversary had extra touches to bless us.  One of the best parts of the evening is when my hubby hosted the Newlywed Game for them.  They were even presented with a certificate from Guinness World Records stating they were the oldest couple to play the Newlywed Game.  The family couldn't believe just how perfect hubby played the role of the host.  We even had prizes that we had selected just for them, in case they won.  Several times the prizes were taken away, because they kept missing the questions.  This was the beginning of the game and there were more surprises as it started.
I am married to the most wonderful man who delights me so often.  He is an incredibly patient man(has to be to be married to me), gentle, understanding, funny, a great father and grandfather and a friend to many.  So thankful to have married him.
I look forward to sharing many of the moments with you here.
May you bless others today.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh adorable photo, love it..
    Happy Thursday to you to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time it appears to have been, Noreen! 50 years... oh my goodness. And to be remembered in such a lovely way. Priceless. Lovingly~ Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That anniversary celebration is now a memory all of you will cherish forever.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14