Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy President's Day to you all.  I was downstairs working on machine appliqué and realized I hadn't posted yet...that seems to be a theme with me lately.  I hope you all had a great weekend; it was beautiful here, sunny and bright, but oh so windy!!!  Not to much to report on-saw the family for a game night Saturday and then yesterday had church, ran to Macy's and Kohl's and just kicked back. We watched the Olympics last night and are really enjoying them.
Due to the snowy weather today, we had a relaxed morning and then ran to the gym.  I can honestly say hubby and I are noticing the difference on me and I once again upped my weights by 5 pounds and felt good.  Today the upright bikes were in use, so I used a reclining bike and can say it works out my thighs so much more-this is probably what I'll use in the future.  So after lunch I got the sheets of out of the dryer, made the bed and headed downstairs.  We are supposed to get heavier snow this afternoon and tonight, so we'll once again have a quiet evening.  Tomorrow will be the same.
I hope you are having a productive day, regardless of the weather.  Do you remember when we had both Lincoln's Day and Washington's Day off decades ago?
Looking forward to April and Kauai.
Blessings~
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Happy President's Day to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy President's Day to you! We had a huge drop in temperature today with ice expected overnight. We are hoping the talk of snow for the weekend is right. Mom says she disagrees:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to work today, but managed to relax a little bit over the weekend. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on the working out! I bet that you're seeing the effects :) My Dad just had a huge heart attack and is in the midst of a truly miraculous recovery (no one can explain how he survived it without much permanent damage). Now, I have to convince him that cardiac rehab is absolutely key. Wish me luck - the resistance from him is already obvious!

    It was SO cold up here today. It's now well below zero. I need to re-adapt to cold! Sadly, it's not looking like we got much snow out of today's storm. We need it so badly!

    Enjoy tomorrow. I know that you will with your attitude :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14