Friday, January 19, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Happy Friday to you all. I am so behind on so many different levels, but at least I'm posting right now. Yesterday was the 15th Anniversary of our daughter Kim and her beloved Eric. It seems like such a lifetime ago and looking back on photos, they looked so young. Here is a current photo of them~hubby and I will have all five kiddos this weekend, so they can have a get away. I can't remember when they last got away alone-maybe before they started their family.
Here they are at the altar, after the I Do's were said.  The middle of January in northern California can be cold and she is sleeveless and I think barefoot.   What a beautiful couple they are, then and now.
Here is Kim, Eric, Carrie and Brent.  Over the years many people have thought that the girls were twins-when they had the same hair color.  It was such a joyous occasion and it still brings back so many memories.
I couldn't be more proud of either couple, they have grown in faith, in love, in family and in closeness to each other.  I am so very thankful for each of them; I'm also so very thankful for each grandchild they've blessed us with.
Happy 15th Anniversary Eric and Kim!  
May our Lord richly bless you today and in the coming years.
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

  1. Our son and DIL will celebrate 15 years this July. It's awesome when these young couples make it work and do it so well. It does make us proud. Congatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to the beautiful couple from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you two have a wonderful anniversary and many more happy years together! Cheers!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a happy and blessed 15th Anniversary to Eric and Kim!! What a beautiful couple they are, and their precious children! They are a lovely family to behold. I am so thankful you shared them and their story with us here! May God multiply their years together and give them many wonderful blessings along the way! Your other daughter and son-in-law are such a beautiful couple, as well. God has abundantly blessed you, my friend! Enjoy your time with those amazing grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14