Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Game Time

Happy Wednesday to you; I hope your week is going well.    I had a video to post of Hunter, Copper and Lily rough housing, but it was too long for blogger.  It is amazing that two little Bichons, both seniors, take on an adult Standard Poodle together.  It's so fun to watch them play, be it rough housing or chasing each other in the yard.  Hunter is very fast and can keep up with Copper, which is so surprising considering what long legs she has.  One of the things our grands love to do with us is play games.  We had two grands over on Monday night and Papa and Miss D played Cribbage, then we played a card game called Golf and another card game called 3-13.  Then at Carrie's I played Imagine If with three of the girls, another new game that I don't know the name of, Golf and finally Jenga.  Miss O and Miss E love pulling out the blocks that make the tower so unstable.  Hunter played outside with Copper as well and needs a bath today...which he will get shortly.  How about you, do you like playing card or board games?  Hubby and I play Cribbage every lunch hour, then Eucher and finally Golf.  He's off to Badminton now and I've got several things-bathing Hunter and continuing to work on my new wall hanging.
I hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Game night sounds like tons of fun to me!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been having a ball, sweet friend! I am sure those dear grandbabies love having you play with them and devote such quality time to them. We love playing board games in our house, too...we love Bible Trivia, Bible Outburst, Bible Scattergories, Sorry, Trouble, Scrabble, Racko, Boggle, and Clue. We also love playing rummy and do that, as a family, almost every day. Those moments are some of the most precious of my life! So happy to visit with you, always! I hope things are warming up a bit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14