Monday, December 11, 2017

Hello friends,  I hope your Monday was a good one and that Tuesday will be even better.  It's not quite Tuesday yet, but Hunter has me up with some restlessness and excessive licking-so I thought that there was no better time to write than right now.  I'm thinking that I may have to take him into the vet tomorrow to have his ears checked-either for mites or an infection.  It could be allergies to a new food we are adding into his diet, but I don't like how uncertain I feel when I know he isn't feeling his normal self.  I did not get to the gym today, Monday,  as I was running late, but headed down to see my girlfriend.  We had a great day together-lunch, a little window shopping so to speak and just catching up.  Due to allergies I was not able to hang out at her brother's house and once we got back, I immediately headed for home.  I will see her next Monday for another fun day together.  I do have other plans for today-grocery shopping as we are having friends over Wednesday evening and I'm hoping to hit the gym as long as Hunter is o.k.  I think I will still call in and have his ears checked and him looked at, just to make sure.

Good news-Hunter did not have ear mites or an infection, but has allergies-which isn't a surprise considering Bichon's are known for having issues.  Our vet is the best and decided to give him a shot to help ease the itching.  So thankful, hoping now with a new kibble for dogs prone to allergies, it will pass.  We will definitely be taking a nap today.
Have a good day!
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Awww... prayers for sweet Hunter! I don't blame you for wanting to "make sure". xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Hunter is all better!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like a lot of dogs have been especially bothered by allergies. We hope Hunter feels better soon.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14