Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's cold, dreary and rainy here today-the perfect day to stay inside.  Yesterday was so busy and I found some new jeans and a couple of tops for my hubby to give me for Christmas-yay!  Today started out early(I'm a bit tired) with joining my hubby as he went to Physical Therapy and then stopping by Home D*pot.  We have Stainless Steel appliances and the product I've been using to polish them just hasn't cut it.  I still get water drops etc., my neighbor mentioned she uses Steel Meister and it works perfectly; I thought since we were going right by there, we'd stop and get some. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.  Got it home, was ready to try it out and their is no nozzle on the can-so back to the store I will go to get a new can.  I will probably go to the gym this afternoon, while hubby is playing golf-in the rain.  I am also starting to take down my Harvest Decorations and think about Christmas.  Two of our oldest granddaughters are coming over to help me decorate this week; I love having help with the tree and it goes so much faster.  We've always waited until Black Friday to decorate, but with grands willing to help, that's even better.
I've taken our turkey out to thaw and have all the ingredients of what we are taking on Thursday, so don't need to stress about that.
I hope you have a fabulous day!  Sending hugs your way.
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. We are going to buy our turkey tonight!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope that product works for you. We still have all white appliances, but Mom says they still get lots of fingerprint marks too.

    Our tree is standing but not fully decorated. Mom says she is hoping to get some of the grands over to help out.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 60 and sunny here!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy and Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14