Thursday, November 16, 2017

Butterflies Part 2

Happy Thursday to you! I am so thankful for the beautiful creation and world in which we live, including Butterflies. Here are the last of the ones hubby and the family saw last week.






I will be off walking this morning and then grands will be coming over for a short time.  I am so thankful that we live in close proximity to them!  I simply can't imagine how hard it would be if we were states apart.  Not that it couldn't happen and may eventually happen, but for now I'm so content.
I hope you have a great day and find many things that you are thankful for.
With gratitude for you!
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. We sure hope Princess Leah stops by to see your butterflies!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found you in Diana's blog and we both chose #2 for our Thanksgiving table!
    I love your butterfly photos. My husband and I truly love them this year, we planted TITHONIA (Mexican sunflowers) and the butterflies LOVED them. If you can grow them in Colorado, you should do it next year!
    You don't even know me and I am telling you what to do already! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo pretty . Lovely photos . All ours have long migrated . It is getting cold here now . Thanks for sharing , have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful creatures!
    Wishing you a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14