Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Happy Tuesday to you. As I started gathering photos to share this morning, I realized I have a lot more on my phone too~so it may take a couple of days. We started out going to Albacore Park in Portsmouth NH to see the first modern submarine built, used for testing and observation.   It was quite interesting, but I can say I wouldn't enjoy living on one.  Hubby loves photography and takes lots of great shots-I loved this lantern. Our second stop was to this quilt store; not just any quilt store but one that the owner sells antique quilts. Hubby actually told me I could buy one, but nothing stuck my fancy.


We drove through wonderful towns and neighborhoods and had lunch at Bath; we loved it!


I am off to the Fig Leaf club this morning and need to get ready.  Our weather is back to fantastic, it will be in the 70's today.  I hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Great fun to see your vacation pics. Love the houses and landscape out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Yes, our weather is wonderful too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14