Tuesday, September 26, 2017

New England

Greetings~As I've been organizing our intinerary for our trip, I keep coming across photos of New England in all her glory. My heart be still.


Although this will be our third trip, each time we discover new things that we love about this part of the country.  From Covered Bridges to incredible colors to decorated towns and porches-we love it all.  It remains uncertain if we will see the peak colors, but even if we miss them they are still brighter than what we have here in Colorado. I so miss the purples, reds, oranges; we do get orange, gold and yellow here-but not like there.
I hope you enjoy this season, whereever you are.
Blessings~
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Oh Noreen, take lots of pictures for us! I so would love a visit to that part of the country especially this time of the year!
    Happy Fall and keep in touch xo
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love New England! I hope you see lots of colors!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, I have never been. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen, I envy you. You will see some real beauty this time of year. Have a great time..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish Mom could go too - she loves so much about New England. Enjoy the trip and take lots of photos.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14