Wednesday, August 23, 2017

So Beautiful and Precious

Happy Wednesday to you! I wanted to share our first bouquet of Dahlias from our garden~I love them and this is the first time I've every planted their bulbs. I am enjoying having them inside, where I can see their beauty.

More beautiful than any flower are my two daughters-Kim and Carrie.  I've just started reading a new Beth Moore book and she thanks her daughters in the Acknowledgements. It was so touching and I had to take a few minutes to tell my girls just how much I cherish them. They are as beautiful inside as they are outside. I love spending time with them regularly. They are calm, patient, giving and so loving. They have both grown into incredible godly women, wives, mothers, teachers, friends and most importantly best friends to me. They each inspire me in different ways and each have been a constant in my life, when things get uncertain or crazy. They are as different as night and day, yet remarkably very similar.
I couldn't be more blessed than by these two daughters.  I love them beyond what simple words can express.  Thank you girls for loving your momma, despite the times I've stretched your limit of patience.  God is good and I'm so thankful for you both!

Noreen

4 comments:

  1. You have been blessed with a beautiful family - your girls are radiant. And those dahlias are amazing, love that color.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters are beautiful, Noreen,and what beautiful words you shared about them! I truly think we should all tell one another how much they mean to us!
    I love dahlias!
    Thank you for sharing, and for visiting me,have a blessed day
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughters are beautiful, Noreen. You all three look a lot alike. Isn't it wonderful to be blessed with kind and loving children? This was such a sweet post..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet post and quite an honor to yoir two beautiful daughters.
    I too have two daughters who are night and day from one another, but oh so lovely in their own very special and unique way. They have both blessed my heart greatly.
    You are a very blessed mother, Noreen.
    Lovely to visit with you~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14