Friday, August 18, 2017

Blue Buffalo Earth's Essentials Apple Orchard Clusters

As a #Chewy Influencer each month I am able to pick a treat or food for Hunter to try. We love this program and are so thankful for Natalie and the entire staff at chewy for their customer service and products. They are always there to lend support or answer questions. Prices are so good and they arrive right at our front door. This was this months treat.
It is similar to granola and can be given for a special treat or sprinkled on food.  Hunter loves yogurt, so I thought what a great treat.
Here is the description:
"Now you can reward you pup generously and feel good about doing it with Blue Buffalo Earth's Essentials Apple Orchard Clusters Blueberry Crunch Recipe Dog Treats. Starting with orchard-grown apples and complemented with flaxseed and yogurt, these tasty treats offer a satisfying crunch your best friend will love sinking his teeth into, and you’ll love feeding them. Delicious, sun-ripened blueberries, which are high in essential nutrients and antioxidants, round out these delectable treats. With just five simple ingredients, Apple Orchard Cluster treats are the healthy, wholesome way to reward your best friend.

Key Benefits

  • Contains just five simple natural ingredients starting with orchard-grown apples.
  • Includes sun-ripened blueberries that are high in essential nutrients and antioxidants.
  • Nutrient-rich flaxseed is a good source of fiber as well as omega-3 fatty acids.
  • Protein-packed yogurt is rich in calcium to support strong muscles.
  • Your dog will love the tasty, satisfying crunch and you’ll love rewarding him."
Once again Hunter has reminded me of just how picky he is~I would have thought he'd love this, but I forgot he doesn't like blueberries or apples.  I have tried feeding it to him as a treat or sprinkled on his kibble and he just won't take it.  Luckily in a couple of weeks, Copper and Lily will be here and they will gobble it down.  
Disclaimer:  We received this product from Chewy.com.  No review, positive or otherwise, was required.  All opinions are my own.  Thank you Chewy!
You can find this treat and more awesome products here:  http:/chewy.com

Noreen and Hunter

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that does look like granola! Yum! I'm surprised Hunter didn't like it - but then maybe that's a sign of how packed it is with blueberries and apples. I LOVE all fruits! I'm going to ask Mom to get some for Cam and me -- thanks!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and our Mom must have similar tastes as we are going to review the same product. We do enjoy fresh blueberries and apples are tasty too, so we hope we like them when we get to taste them.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would like to try it too... I love yogurt and with some crunchy eggs-tras it is maybe double tasty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blue Buffalo's products, this one sound delicious, of course our Jack is not picky, I wish he was, maybe he would not be so fat!~Smile~
    Hope all is well with you and your family, I just haven't had the time to blog much lately!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good review! Me and Stanley love blueberries (we get one every morning) and apples and tomatoes and popcorn and beans and watermelon and cantaloup.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yum that sounds amazing!
    Lucky Hunter! I have never had blueberries.. but I think I will go and tell mum to get me some!!
    Lots of licks, Your new friend Morrie!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14