Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Love of Family

HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO YOU! As you know, last weekend my brother and sister of my heart were here for a visit. We had such an incredible time and Saturday our girls hosted a bbq for them. Look at this food, it was so good.


My brother with our youngest grandson.          Such precious memories were made for everyone.
The greatest Aunt and Uncle ever  held a contest for all the kiddos-they sent them boxes to decorate.
There were two categories-most creative and most unique(I think that is what the categories were).
One grand from each family won a $25.00 gift certificate to Chick fil A.  Boy was everyone excited.
Our time together always passes too quickly, but they'll be out in February to celebrate their 50th Anniversary.  We can't wait.
Hope you have a great day!
Joy to you.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Love that contest idea. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun time for all of the family!!! The boxes are beautiful and what a clever idea.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14