Thursday, July 20, 2017

Nutro Kitchen Classic Review

As a #Chewy Influencer, each month we receive a product to sample. Hunter loved Cesar's wet food last month, so we thought we'd try another canned food. I will say we've used other Nutro products before and he has enjoyed them. Chewy sent us 6 cans, three chicken and three other lamb. As you may recall, Hunter is a very picky eater. I was thrilled when he liked Cesar's food because it makes life a bit easier if I have some wet food as backup.

He's waiting for his dinner.
Hunter had to be enticed to try the food and after trying it for three meals, I have to say he'll eat it if he's really hungry but doesn't gobble it down.  I did notice some loose stools after feeding it to him.

What we like about the Nutro food is that Nutro is made here in the U.S.-something that is paramount to any food we buy for Hunter.  There are no artificial flavors, corn, soy, preservatives, or chicken by-products in the food.  The cans are a great size for a bigger dog, but for Hunter it just takes him a week to finish one can, so we prefer the smaller quantities.
Chewy provided us with this product free of charge.  No review, positive, negative or otherwise was required; all opinions are my own.
You can find incredible products for your pet at Chewy~chewy.com
Thank you Chewy and Miss Natalie for such a wonderful program.
Noreen and Hunter

1 comment:

  1. You should see me smiling, Noreen, as Our jack will eat anything and begs for food, which is not good, simply because he is overweight, my DH has such a soft hear so when Jack starts begging he will get up and feed him. The Vet put him on a green bean diet a few months ago, he loves them! I am happy Hunter is adjusting with his new food! it was so nice of the company to send the samples with no strings attached! I saw some previous posts, looks like you are having a busy but wonderful summer making memories with your wonderful family! Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave such a sweet comment! I have been so busy as usual with summer but am thankful it is winding down.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14