Monday, June 26, 2017

Celebrate Good Times

Good Afternoon! I hope you all had a great weekend! We sure did and it was centered around my sweet hubby; it was a combination of Father's Day and his upcoming Birthday. We gathered for dinner with the entire clan and the food was incredible.  It consisted of Flank Steaks, Ribeye Steaks, roasted Potatoes, stuffed Mushrooms, Balsamic onions and mushrooms, Wedge Salad plus Carrot Cake for dessert.


Hubby didn't know ahead of time, but the families were taking him/us to the movies to see Cars3.  Do you see all that candy-it was split between 17 of us.
Hubby has also been wanting a Keurig, since he is the only one who drinks coffee-so he got one.
The Carrot Cake was delicious.
We loved the movie-it was so cute.  I will say that we were tired when we got home; I also heard all the kiddos were too.  Yesterday was pretty kick back for us; I will say that I spent the weekend making the 4th of July placemats.  I'll put the binding on today and then share them with you.
It's warm again, so being downstairs won't be bad at all.  I've got another busy week, but at least it is better than just sitting around watching t.v. all day.
Hope you have a easy day!
Joy,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday to your hubby!
    I can't wait to see your placemats! I need new ones and I need to start sewing again -- maybe that would be a good quick project to get me going!
    Love the blog theme! :)
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. A feast for your King:) Happy Birthday to him from all of us.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your husband! What a feast all of you put together! It looks soo good, and that carrot cake looked yummy too! Hugs to you Noreen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a special day! Your placemats will be so nice to decorate for on the 4th of July!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family joy... what a wonderful birthday!!

    Happy Summer, Happy Week, Happy Day, dear friend.

    Love~ Andrea
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea. I'm wondering if your blog name has changed? Hope you have a delightful week.
      Hugs, Noreen

      Delete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14