Monday, May 22, 2017

Spring is Back

Good Morning Friends,  I hope you had a fantastic weekend and that you are energized for a new week.  Hubby and I just got back from a walk with Hunter and now I'm off to Sprouts to get some last minute items for our meals with our friends.  Jim and Barbara are our traveling companions, old next door neighbors, card partners and best friends.  They'll be arriving tomorrow and then we will join them on an adventure on Wednesday.  It should be so much fun.  If Colorado weather is typical for when we are on a getaway, it will be so warm and wonderful here.  We usually get calls saying how nice the weather is and sometimes it isn't as nice where we are.  Being with our friends will make any weather just fine!
We will get some sightseeing done as well as checking out a quilt store or two, play lots of cards and games and enjoy each other.  Where are we going you ask?  We are heading up the road to Custer, South Dakota.  We've never been there before, but wanted to and when Jim and Barbara asked us to join them, we couldn't say no.  We also have another trip planned with them for the fall-this trip in Oct. will be a big one, while this one is shorter and closer to home.
I'll do my best to connect here, but you may just have to wait for photos.
Blessings~
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time! I've been up there once and I just loved it! Such a beautiful part of the country!
    Safe travels!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14