Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum

It's Wednesday and I'm hoping you like the photos our groups trip to the Museum and the stunning variety of quilts.  Here is our group-what a fun time we had together.
Loved this quilt of the Arches State Park.  The photo below shows the quilting-so beautiful.
Many of the quilts had hand painted areas and different thread designs.
Loved this next quilt-it was done with a lot of thread work to give depth.
All three of these quilts had so much detail-simply amazing. While I am not a Art Quilter, I certainly love them.


Celebrating Buffalo Bill's Anniversary.  Made by one of the Volunteers in the Museum.




As we strolled the historic downtown area, I noticed a bed of Black Tulips-well maybe they aren't quite black, but more deep purple.  Simply said, they were beautiful.




I hope you all have a great day and find some beauty and creativity in your life.
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful group. Those quilters are so talented
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, I see you in the group, you cutie pie. Wow, If I could quilt like that, I would throw my paint brushes away. I am just amazed at the fabulous talent of quilters. They have created treasures. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what masterpieces! Beautiful tulips as well. Your trip must have been amazing!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Those are amazing quilts!
    What a wonderful time you ladies must have had on you day out together.
    The old part of Golden is quite the place to visit.
    Years ago my oldest daughter and her family took my husband and I to a wonderful brunch in Golden. The food and display was amazing.
    Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful absolutely beautiful quilts, looks like you had a great time!
    have a blessed weekend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people are so talented. I have always wanted to quilt, maybe someday, in my free time! ;) Those tulips are amazing. Never seen anything quite like them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14