Friday, March 24, 2017

Happy Friday to you!  Spring is here, but so is our very changeable weather!  We were supposed to get some heavy rain today with snow, but so far we are just having wind gusts.  I'm off to DMV to renew my license~apparently, when you hit 65 you are no longer able to renew online.  Afterward, hubby and I have an errand to run and then I'll spend the day working on finishing my table runner.
Yesterday was busy~I went to my quilting buddy's house for a bit of help and she showed me a technique that was so much easier than I was trying.  I also found out that often I handle a skill like I'm left handed-must be how my brain processes the info, because I'm not left handed.  We had a lunch with our financial advisors, for my birthday next week, then spent time with grands and ran errands afterwards.  My days are just flying by and it seems almost impossible to get to the computer. Life is good and I'm just enjoying every minute.  The weekend will find me sewing as well as a birthday party for one of our granddaughters.  She is sharing her party with me-so much easier than having to have two family parties in one week.  With big families, our girls don't throw birthday parties for friends unless it is a significant birthday.  We have 17 in the family and that's a big enough party.
I hope you have a wonderful day and fantastic weekend.
Hugs,
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you are ambidextrous and don't know it. lol I found out that I do things with both hands almost equally well except for writing. I often switch hands in the middle of a task and never realized it until someone pointed it out. Must be the Irish is us! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing about your day! I was reminded yesterday how we don't realize how much we use something until we can't use it. I cut my finger pretty badly with my rotary blade, and spent the rest of the day surprised at how much I use my LEFT hand. Didn't really think I used it much at all, but boy do I ever, lol. Enjoy your birthday celebrations this week-end Noreen! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noreen, you definitely have a full life. Happy birthday blessings to you and your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday. Have a fun weekend of celebrating.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14