Friday, February 10, 2017

Puppy Love

Happy Friday to you! You all know how much I love dogs and so I'm celebrating two family dogs. Top photo is Petrol, a almost toy Miniature Schnauzer who owns her family. Kim and her hubby got Petrol about six, almost seven years ago as an inside dog for her and the kids when hubby was traveling on a regular basis to Denmark. Petrol is smart and sweet, but definitely a typical Terrie-very possessive with her family and a bit grumbly at times with the other dogs. However, she is very submissive and just acts tough. Love her to pieces. When the grands come over on Thursdays, she also comes so she can play with Hunter. They have a great time.
It's been a bit since I posted a photo of Copper, now a year old and so very mellow; though I'm told she still has lots of puppy energy.  She was over yesterday afternoon with Lily and the three dogs had a great time.  Although Copper is predominantly red, she does have white woven through her hair.  So pretty.  She is a very responsive and attentive dog; she has turned into an excellent watch dog and even protects Mr. B when his big brother is rough housing too much.

I had gotten this Pink Poodle before we even had Hunter and Hunter loves to play with it and so does Copper.  Lily only plays when she is with the other dogs and she is beginning to show her age a bit.
It was a beautiful day out yesterday and today will be the same; in fact, I'm hoping to walk with one of the neighbors after lunch.
Hope you have a great day and weekend.
Joy to you!
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Oh my stars~ your furry kids are adorable. I am catching up with you this morning. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had s fun playdate. What a cute pink stuffie
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love furrballs! They are so cute. Any day with a wet nose is a good day! Have a great weekend and hope you get your walk in. We are warming up here and the snow should melt away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- Petrol looks feisty! lol Glad you all had a good play date, though. I miss having a dog...but won't now due to John's allergies. It wasn't so bad when he was well but would be "one more thing" with his health now. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful canine members of the family!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Owns her family" too funny! Sounds like our cat, lol! We love our dogs, don't we!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14